220 Glade View Drive, Roanoke, VA 24012
(540) 345-9892 – Main Office
(540) 342-7694 – Fax
Sales@vatransformer.com – U.S. Sales
(800) 882-3944 – Service Contacts
A Paint Preparer assists the painter by gathering up required materials, assist mixing paints and finishes, equipment maintenance and other related duties as assigned.
Job titles: Paint Preparation
- Retrieve parts from Metal Fabrication and prepare them for steam cleaning, sandblasting and general prep for paint.
- Perform support duties to assist painters
- Inspect parts as per job specifications.
- Start and stop operation of machines, using levers or buttons.
- Operate over head crane or forklift.
- Ability to operate overhead crane and forklift preferred.
- Ability and willingness to work overtime, evening / off shifts, weekends, and holidays
- Self-starter – able to work with minimal direction or supervision
- Craftsmanship – The pride one puts into each and every product they produce.
- Hand – Eye Coordination — The ability to make precisely coordinated movements of the fingers of one or both hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble very small objects.
- Control Precision — The ability to quickly and repeatedly adjust the controls of a machine to exact positions.
- Near Vision — The ability to read gauges and counter devices at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
Tools & Technology
- Overhead crane
Interested candidates may apply by following the link https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/6083336.careers?ShowJob=486841095