PLUG & PLAY
E2V is a self-contained power module moves power seamlessly from substation to EV rectifiers and chargers. The all-in-one convenient package that includes
- Medium Voltage Switchgear
- Dry Transformer
- Main Breaker Panel
- Low Voltage Power Distribution
E2Vs flexible configuration enables users to build a scalable integrated power module that includes,
- Low voltage distribution that can support DC Fast Chargers for your station configuration
- Output power ranging from 500kVA to 4,000 kVA
- AC Input Voltage ranging from 15 to 35 kV Class
- All units have AC Output Voltage of 480V AC 3-phase at 60hZ
- Additional step down available for Level 2
NEMA 3R rated and designed to withstand operating environment ranging from –350C to 550C, place E2V on a concrete pad, connect and flip the switch. E2V all-in-one convenient package is wired to the power grid and moves power seamlessly from substation to EV rectifiers and chargers.
NO FIELD INTEGRATION
E2V innovative design takes away the logistical and installation complexities by providing a safe solution with medium voltage switchgear preventing fault from traveling upstream and a dry transformer that seamlessly steps down medium voltage to 480 volts then to low voltage distribution. So, no field integration is required.