A Core Stacker performs core stacking for transformers, reactors, preventive autos, etc. as per procedures and standards, print specifications and/or as directed by supervisor.
Job titles: Core Stacker
Location: Roanoke, VA
- Receive cut core material
- Layout brackets and core stack table as per engineering specification
- Stack the core components as per engineering specification
- High School Diploma / GED
- Ability to read and interpret drawings / diagrams and specifications.
- Ability to use measuring devices or tools (i.e. micrometer, ruler, measuring tape)
- Ability and willingness to work overtime, evening / off shifts, weekends, and holidays
- Willingly accepts job challenges and work under stress or pressure
- Strong mechanical skills
- Self-starter – able to work with minimal direction or supervision
- Craftsmanship – The pride one puts into each and every product they produce.
- Maintain Focus – The ability to handle repetition and function under pressure or stress.
- Hand – Eye Coordination — The ability to make precisely coordinated movements of the fingers of one or both hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble very small objects.
- Control Precision — The ability to quickly and repeatedly adjust the controls of a machine to exact positions.
- Manual Dexterity — The ability to quickly move your hand, your hand together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects.
Tools & Technology
- Overhead crane
Interested candidates may apply by following the link https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/6083336.careers?ShowJob=486841104