VIRGINIA – GEORGIA TRANSFORMER CORPORATION
Department: Controls/Final Assembly Job Status: Full Time
FLSA Status: Non Exempt Reports To: FA Supervisor
Amount of Travel Required: 0-10%
Job Location: Pocatello, ID
Positions Supervised: None
Must be able to perform the essential functions below.
The Technician works with minimal supervision and has mastered the knowledge and skills needed to perform the essential functions.
Major duties and requirements of the job and is not all-inclusive.
- Incumbent(s) may be expected to perform job-related duties other than those contained in this document and may be required to have specific job-related knowledge and skills
- Installs, programs, inspects, troubleshoots, and adjusts electrical and mechanical equipment, instrumentation, and related information systems.
- Performs tests and maintenance on mechanical, electrical, and instrumentation equipment; interprets readings and outputs of equipment; ensures proper functioning of equipment and related information systems.
- Reviews operator’s manuals and other established guidelines; ensures equipment and information systems are operated in accordance with established guidelines
- Performs basic programming for utilities information systems; programs with ladder logic and relay logic; operates PLCs, RTUs and associated inputs/outputs; operates VFDs; performs telecommunications networking. •
- Identifies and troubleshoots issues pertaining to SCADA system.
- Initiates work orders pertaining to utilities equipment and information systems; ensures work orders are accurate and complete; performs record-keeping functions.
- Accountability – Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Adaptability – Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
- Analytical Skills – Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Communication – Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken and written word.
- Ethical – Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
- Interpersonal – Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- Organized – Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
Interested candidates may apply by following the link https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/6083336.careers?ShowJob=503617556