Transformer Manufacturing Technologist
Responsible for the analysis and development of processes and procedures to improve the quality and efficiency of the overall shop process.
- Analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve engineering problems.
- Be able to read blueprints, production layouts and technical drawings.
- Execute time and motion studies as well as work methods.
- Inspect product in-process and after assembly to determine quality. Inspection shall include Engineering drawings, outlines and designs, mechanical dimensions, electrical wiring, and overall appearance of product.
- Write NCR’s for non-conformance items. Follow-up NCR’s through rectification or obtain approval before final stamp for shipping.
- Maintain records of non-conformance. Correct those items which can be handled by test technicians.
- Accept responsibility for quality control stamps and affix stamps on product after inspection. Sign off the check sheets once the unit is tested.
Requires bachelor’s degree (or equivalent*) in Electrical or Electronics Engineering or related field.
*Company will accept bachelor’s educational equivalency evaluation prepared by a qualified evaluation service or in accordance with 8 C.F.R. § 214.2(H)(III)(D)
Must possess 5 years’ experience in position offered or as Manufacturing Technologist or related occupation. Experience must include minimum of 5 years’ experience in power transformer manufacturing. Must be expert in reading and interpreting complex engineering drawings, instructions and specifications.
LOCATION : Rincon, GA
ADDRESS : 2789 GA-21 S, Rincon, GA 31326, USA
How To Apply : Send resume to Shilpa_Nanduri@vatransformer.com
Georgia Transformer Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and Minorities are Encouraged to Apply.