Title: Quality Inspector
Reports to: Quality Assurance Manager – GTC
Location: Rincon, GA
Salary Range: $20 -23/Hour
POSITION SUMMARY This position is responsible for the verification of in-process quality and engineering standards conformance through the inspection and testing of incoming material, in-process product and procedures. Position works in coordination with Testing to ensure that all aspects of the process are tested, verified and documented as instructed by the written procedures.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly checks of specific process steps and other items or procedures.
- Conduct inspections on materials/products received
- Perform final test of materials as instructed in the Inspection and test plans
- Accept or reject the material/equipment
- Issue nonconformities found in the NCR System
- Segregate Nonconforming materials for return to the supplier
- Analyze the causes of nonconformities with the supplier (when applicable) and assign corrective actions to eliminate the cause of the problem
BASIC SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Two-year technical degree or equivalent education or experience.
- 1-2 year(s) experience in similar manufacturing environment.
- Proficient math, analytical, trouble-shooting and communication skills
- Proficient interpersonal skills to interface with others as required to adequately describe and explain findings that occur as part of the job.
- Knowledge of statistical quality control methods.
- Transformer manufacturing experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Interested candidates may apply by the following the link https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/6083336.careers