Georgia Transformer Corp.
Plans, directs, and coordinates the work activities and resources necessary for manufacturing power transformers in accordance
with safety, cost, quality, and quantity goals for the plant.
- Direct and coordinate production, processing, and shipping activities of the plant.
- Develop budgets and approve expenditures for supplies, materials, and human resources, ensuring that materials, labor and
equipment are used efficiently to meet production targets within budget.
- Review processing schedules and production orders to make decisions concerning inventory requirements, staffing
requirements, work procedures, and duty assignments, considering budgetary limitations and time constraints.
- Review operations and confer with technical or administrative staff to resolve production or processing problems.
- Hire, train, evaluate, and discharge staff, and resolve personnel issues.
- Initiate and coordinate inventory and cost control programs.
- Prepare and maintain production reports.
- Set and monitor product standards, examining samples of raw products or directing testing during processing, to ensure
finished products are of prescribed quality.
- Develop and implement production tracking and quality control systems, analyzing production, quality control, maintenance,
and other operational reports, to detect production problems.
- Coordinate and recommend procedures for facility and equipment maintenance or modification, including the replacement of
Requires bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Electromechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field.
Must possess minimum of 4 years’ experience in a managerial role in a transformer manufacturing plant. Must possess
knowledge/experience of power transformer production requirements and quality standards
How to Apply :- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Georgia Transformer Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and Minorities are Encouraged to Apply.