Electrical Engineer in Development Department
- Design and development of calculations for oil-filled transformers.
- Development of new technologies for cost effective transformers.
- Test data collections from production/manufacturing departments and review for product improvement of oil filled power transformers.
- Development of new materials and vendors for cost effectiveness in collaboration with materials team.
- Review and maintain the purchase part description for new material and for new vendors. New vendor review of Electrical Materials.
- Create test plans, coordination of various departments and conduct experiments for testing and validation of development projects.
- Development and maintenance of design guidelines-ISO documents for the oil filled transformers.
- Maintenance and update of in-house electrical design program used by the design team for design of oil filled power transformers. This involves writing a specification, coordinating the changes with MIS team and testing and production release.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering with two to three years of experience in design/manufacturing/testing in power industry or master’s degree in electrical engineering. Master’s degree is preferred.
- Knowledge of basic Microsoft Excel for data analysis and word for report preparation, basic AutoCAD skills.
- Company offers employment for candidates with Master’s degree with OPT visa and will sponsor for H1 for qualified candidates.
How to Apply : Send resume to Mudassar_Mohsin@vatransformer.com