VIRGINIA TRANSFORMER CORP.
Control Schematic Engineering Manager
General Description & Job Duties:
Provide leadership and direction for engineers designing electrical controls, knowledgeable with controls schematic designs, complete analysis to determine feasibility for designs and understand and apply industry standards.
Major job responsibilities will include:
- This position is responsible for the design and accuracy of controls schematic for VTC/GTC products, utilizing and applying appropriate industry standards and proposed product specifications.
- Analyzes data to determine feasibility of product proposals and confers with sales, manufacturing, and other engineering personnel to clarify or provide solutions.
- Provide direct supervision and oversight for controls engineers and technicians, possess the ability to guide/check engineers performing independent controls schematics, wiring diagrams, layout drawings, and other electrical engineering documentation based on previous experience and similar jobs already done.
- This position relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Required to participate in customer meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering.
- 10-12 years’ experience in engineering and design of controls.
- Experience managing and supervising controls engineers and technicians.
- Knowledge and experience with AutoCAD and NEC codes.
- Knowledge of applicable industry standards and guidelines.
Advanced degree in Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering or MBA.
Experience in designing electrical controls in the transformer industry.
Accountability: Vice-President of Engineering.
Note: VTC management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties/specifications of this position at any time.
How to Apply:- send resume to Mudassar_Mohsin@vatransformer.com
Virginia Transformer Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer Women and Minorities are Encouraged to Apply