Senior Training Manager
Virginia Transformer and Georgia Transformer Corp is “the engineering firm that makes transformers”. With a history in custom-design and construction of power transformers since 1971, we have firmly established ourselves as one of the leading U.S. transformer manufacturers. Our four state-of-the-art North American facilities produce power transformers for any conceivable application – GSU, substations, auto-transformers, grounding transformers, drive duty, rectifier, exciter, voltage regulator, just to name a few – and our product line runs all the way from 300 KVA up to 400 MVA /345 kV class for core type liquid filled, 1,400 MVA / 500kV shell type liquid filled and up to 20 MVA/35 kV for dry-type.
Drive the leadership and organizational strategies and programs to ensure the organization has the highest quality and qualified talent to support business goals. Oversight of professional leadership development & executive development and effectiveness, entry level rotational program, and talent technologies to support global enterprise
- To work safely is in an electrical manufacturing environment and interact with all levels of the organization (production team members, peers, engineering, quality, and administration.
- Understand, display, and champion the Core Values of VTC.
- In partnership with the Senior Leadership, develop, maintain and deliver on a training and development initiative for the business that addresses operational business objectives.
- Manage learning and organizational development projects and initiatives.
- Provide leadership and direction to plant level trainers (both dedicated trainers and provisional trainers)
- Lead the design and development of appropriate training or development solutions in collaboration with business partners
- Primary responsibility in developing course content through needs analysis, internal research and external research.
- Create, implement, and facilitate corporate training programs.
- Demonstrate innovative approaches for accelerated training and subject matter retention to support a high growth, custom – engineered to order capital equipment business.
- Design of in-house, and with expert third parties, solutions which include a blended approached to learning including coaching, classroom training, action learning and e- learning.
- Responsible for the creation and implementation of an organizational training calendar.
- Partner with the business to drive our Training and Development programs to produce the desired results.
- Create and maintain KPI’s and other measurement tools to demonstrate progress, results, and effectiveness of programs.
Requires bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) – Engineering/Technical Degree highly preferred
Must possess minimum of 10 years’ experience in a Training and Development role in the military and/or in a heavy manufacturing environment.
Interested candidates may apply by the following link https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/6083336.careers