Sales Manager (West Region)
Virginia Transformer and Georgia Transformer Corp is “the engineering firm that makes transformers”. With a history in custom-design and construction of power transformers since 1971, we have firmly established ourselves as one of the leading U.S. transformer manufacturers. Our four state-of-the-art North American facilities produce power transformers for any conceivable application – GSU, substations, auto-transformers, grounding transformers, drive duty, rectifier, exciter, voltage regulator, just to name a few – and our product line runs all the way from 300 KVA up to 400 MVA /345 kV class for core type liquid filled, 1,400 MVA / 500kV shell type liquid filled and up to 20 MVA/35 kV for dry-type.
Virginia Transformer, the leading company in the Electrical Power Transformer industry is experiencing rapid growth. We are known for our capability to build world class, highly engineered products to meet our customer needs. VTC is looking for an experienced Public Power Sales Manager to join our exciting and growing team of professional employees. We are interested in your background and experience and would love to have an opportunity to discuss your background and career aspirations in more detail.
- To work safely in an electrical manufacturing environment and interact with all levels of the organization (production team members, peers, engineering, quality, and administration).
- Understand, display, and champion the Core Values of VTC
- Prime responsibility Sales in the region of TX, OK & LA.
- Key responsibility will be the markets for Oil & Gas and C&I market segments in the allotted region.
- Be willing to work with targets on booking goals and RFQ $ on specified periods
- Generate RFQs in the allocated region to match to Bookings goal
- Work towards target profitability
- Bring valuable competitive pricing expected on each quote opportunity
- Participate in pricing meetings with valuable market inputs
- Bring Customer profile information to price to win based on all above inclusive
- Engage and evidence development work in opening new segments / new Customers
- Make weekly reports on activities in all fronts of the market
- Rep engagement and development; leverage to maximize market coverage and new Customer development
Requires bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Electromechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field.
Must possess minimum of 4 years’ experience in a Sales front end role in a transformer or related electrical industry. Must possess knowledge/experience in sales, inquiry generation, market development. Transformer sales and market experience preferred
COMPENSATION: Commensurate with education, experience and relevance.
Interested candidates may apply by following the link https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/6083336.careers?ShowJob=369415490