Quality Controls Inspector
Summary: This position is responsible for the verification of in-process quality and engineering standards conformance through the inspection and testing of incoming material, in-process product, Final control wiring circuits and procedures.
General Activities in this position involve:
- Performing daily, weekly and monthly checks of specific process steps and other items or procedures.
- Inspect selected incoming control components like ETMs, VCMs, pressure & temperature gauges, LTC control boxes etc on daily basis as they receive in receiving dock.
- Collect final assembly defect data, engineering and shop defect data and report monthly.
- Chart and plot data as directed to perform trend analysis.
- Audit shop process as directed.
- Issue non-conformance reports, corrective action reports & supplier corrective action reports for product defects, process defects and vendor defects respectively.
- Perform testing of control boxes in final assembly area as required and confirm unit meets design requirements and customer requirements.
- Verify control wiring is incompliance with design wiring diagrams and that all equipment works as required.
- Perform low voltage tests as required to verify satisfactory completion of work or corrections.
- Use specific test equipment to verify unit parameters are correct.
- Generate failure/defect reports and communicate to supervisor as per instructions.
- Travel to customer sites to perform testing & inspection activities as per directions of supervisor.
- Oversee, maintain and perform internal calibration on equipment as per documented process as required.
- Generate and communicate daily inspection activity report to the supervisor.
- Satisfy all work performance requirements as determined by supervisor, as well as all attendance guidelines as established by the employee handbook.
Accountability: Reports to VTCU Quality Supervisor.
Minimum Job requirements:
- Two-year associate degree in engineering.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar manufacturing environment.
- Proficient math, analytical, trouble shooting, report writing and communication skills.
- Candidate shall have experience in control wiring testing and trouble shooting.
- Proficient interpersonal skills to interface with others as required and also to adequately describe and explain findings that occur as part of the job.
Interested candidates may apply by following the link https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/6083336.careers?ShowJob=369410254