Department: Operations Job Status: Full Time
FLSA Status: Exempt Reports To: Production Manager
Amount of Travel Required: None Positions Supervised: None
Coordinate and expedite the flow of work and materials within or between departments of an establishment according to production schedule. Duties include reviewing and distributing production, work, and shipment schedules; conferring with department supervisors to determine progress of work and completion dates; and compiling reports on progress of work, inventory levels, costs, and production problems.
- Review documents such as production schedules, work orders, and staffing tables to determine personnel and materials requirements, and material priorities.
- Confer with department supervisors and other personnel to assess progress and discuss needed changes.
- Revise production schedules when required due to design changes, labor or material shortages, backlogs, or other interruptions, collaborating with management, marketing, sales, production, and engineering.
- Confer with establishment personnel, vendors, and customers to coordinate production and shipping activities, and to resolve complaints or eliminate delays.
- Record production data, including volume produced, consumption of raw materials, and quality control measures.
- Requisition and maintain inventories of materials and supplies necessary to meet production demands.
- Calculate figures such as required amounts of labor and materials, manufacturing costs, and wages, using pricing schedules, adding machines, calculators, or computers.
- Distribute production schedules and work orders to departments.
- Compile information, such as production rates and progress, materials inventories, materials used, and customer information, so that status reports can be completed.
- Arrange for delivery, assembly, and distribution of supplies and parts in order to expedite flow of materials and meet production schedules.
- Plan production commitments and timetables for business units, specific programs, and/or jobs, using sales forecasts.
- Provide documentation and information to account for delays, difficulties, and changes to cost estimates.
Associate’s Degree (two year college or technical school)
Two to four years related experience
SKILLS & ABILITIES
MS Office, ERP
Physical Abilities Lift /Carry
Stand F (Frequently) 21-50 lbs O (Occasionally)
Walk F (Frequently)
Sit F (Frequently)
Handling / Fingering F (Frequently)
Push / Pull
26-40 lbs O (Occasionally)
Other Physical Requirements
Vision (Near, Distance, Color, Peripheral, Depth Perception)
Sense of Sound (Conversational)
Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) (Safety glasses, ear plugs, safety shoes)
Office and plant environment where one may be exposed to loud noise, temperature extremes, dust, welding and paint fumes.
How To Apply : Send resume to Mudassar_Mohsin@vatransformer.com