Summary: This position is responsible for full facility maintenance and repair, as well as that of all manufacturing equipment, as directed by the Maintenance Supervisor They should have a very good understanding of mechanical and electrical systems and associated safety.
Essential functions include, but are not limited to:
1. Maintain and repair a variety of equipment, including but not limited to:
f. Welders (includes SMAW, tig & mig)
2. Perform preventive maintenance on manufacturing equipment & documentation.
3. Perform all maintenance and repair of the office and manufacturing facilities.
4. Fabricate prototype equipment and the revamping/updating of existing equipment as assigned.
5. Participate in the Lockout – Tagout Program.
6. Participate in the Work Order system for completing assigned work.
7. Satisfy all work performance requirements as determined by supervisor, as well as all attendance guidelines as established by the April 1991 Employee Handbook.
8. Be on call during non-duty hours to handle emergency situations in the plant.
9. Maintain neat and orderly work area.
10. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
1. 2 years experience performing maintenance and repair in a manufacturing environment.
2. Ability to read blueprints and wiring diagrams.
3. Ability to diagnose and repair malfunctioning equipment without direct supervision.
4. Demonstration through medical examination of physical suitability for a respirator.
5. Ability to work to heights of up to 40 feet above floor level with use of ladders and work platforms.
6. Ability to provide hand tools per requirement list provided.
7. Proficient written/oral communications skills (e.g. English language & legible handwriting)
Interested candidates may apply by following the link https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/6083336.careers?ShowJob=386165203