Virginia Transformer Corp. is looking for a Maintenance Supervisor at their Pocatello, Idaho facility.
This role is responsible for the facility’s overall maintenance, which includes ensuring that equipment is operated and maintained according to manufacturer specifications, work performed meets safety requirements, and all maintenance staff follow appropriate federal and state safety guidelines. This position is responsible for creating and following preventive maintenance schedules, overseeing a staff of maintenance or custodial staff, and inspecting and testing equipment or building systems.
We are looking for a knowledgeable Maintenance Manager to oversee all installation, repair and upkeep operations of the company’s facilities.
This role requires a solid understanding of electrical systems as well as manufacturing machinery knowledge. They will be well-versed in all maintenance process and health and safety regulations. The ideal candidate will also have aptitude in undertaking administrative tasks such as reporting, etc.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities
- Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation
- Lead and develop members of Maintenance team
- Carry out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues
- Check electrical and hydraulic systems of buildings to ensure functionality
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities
- Purchase and manage all related maintenance supplies and plant equipment repair parts for all equipment in facility.
- Oversee and direct maintenance personnel, equipment installation, facilities equipment repair, and preventative maintenance.
- Inspect and evaluate physical plant, grounds, and related equipment.
- Allocate workload and supervise upkeep staff (custodians, janitors etc.)
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities
- Ensure health and safety policies are complied with
Education / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years Maintenance Management Experience preferred
Interested candidates may apply by the following the link https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/6083336.careers