Virginia Transformer Corp
Department: Finance Job Status: Full Time
FLSA Status: Exempt Reports To: Finance Director
Amount of Travel Required: up to 50%
Positions Supervised: None
We are looking for an Internal Audit Manager to coordinate and oversee the internal audit activities within the organization. The responsibilities of the Internal Audit Manager include making recommendations on policies, performing audits and recording results.
- Coordinating and developing internal audit processes
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures.
- Supervising and conducting independent audits.
- Prepare analysis for departments.
- Conduct investigations on irregularities and errors.
- Drafting recommendations on corrective measures and working with departments to ensure implantation.
- Collaborate on Entity-wide risk assessment.
- Advise executives.
- Accountability – Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Adaptability – Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
- Analytical Skills – Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Communication – Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken and written word.
- Ethical – Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
- Interpersonal – Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- Organized – Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Self Motivated – Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of ones ability using his or her own drive or initiative.
Bachelor’s Degree (four-year college or university), preferably in business or accounting.
Five to seven years related experience, C.P.A.
Preferred: Experience in a Private Company Internal Audit role
SKILLS & ABILITIES
MS Office, accounting software
Physical Abilities Lift /Carry
Walk O (Occasionally) 21-50 lbs O (Occasionally)
Sit C (Constantly)
Handling / Fingering C (Constantly)
Reach Outward O (Occasionally)
Reach Above Shoulder O (Occasionally)
Push / Pull
26-40 lbs O (Occasionally)
Other Physical Requirements
Vision (Near, Color, Peripheral, Depth Perception)
Sense of Sound (Conversational)
Sense of Touch
Interested candidates may apply by the following the link https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/6083336.careers?ShowJob=352642688