GLOBAL SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
POSITION SUMMARY : Assure Supply chain reliability of all material through Vendor management and logistics control by ensuring process and inspection controls, Vendor Capacities, process audits, RCDE, logistic systems etc.
- Estimate and assess the material requirements for various plants and prepare the supply chain matrix from domestic and overseas sources
- Establish and secure vendor capacities and contracts to meet the demand.
- Establish and secure logistic plan for timely and reliable delivery of materials.
- Follow Vendor quality audits planning and execution
- Develop Supplier quality audit plan to meet objective
- Audit potential new suppliers to support Sourcing Manager
- Monitor suppliers to insure compliance with quality expectations
- Support Vendor development
- Perform RCDE and implement corrective actions
- Process Orientation – ability to organize, schedule, problem solve. Comfortable with
- Strong safety orientation
- Intellectual rigor – top quartile of formal education performance.
- Managerial Skills – understands and skilled at managing manpower. Ideas of managing and optimizing machines.
- Accountability – accept responsibility for the departments’ goals and objectives.
- Adaptability – ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
- Analytical Skills – use thinking and reasoning to solve problems.
- Troubleshooting – conduct root cause analysis, determine corrective actions and work with manufacturing & engineering to resolve the problem.
- Influence management – ability to interact with other departments in the plant,
- Communication – communicate effectively with others verbally and in writing.
- Interpersonal – ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- Organized – above average organizational skills to deal with multiple priorities and changing schedules.
- Self-Motivated – ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of one’s ability using his or her own drive or initiative.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- MBA Preferred
Total of 20 years of experience with minimum of 10 years of experience in Supply chain management for assembly operation preferably with emphasis on China and India
Knowledge of materials- metals and nonmetals, processes, and global logistics
SKILLS & ABILITIES
MS Office – strong Excel skills preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 100K-105K year if in US (Roanoke, Virginia)
27-30 L if positioned in India
How to Apply: Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org