Fit and Finish Technician
To perform fit and finish inspection to ensure the product quality prior to shipment with the goal of eliminating field service installation difficulties and customer complaints with respect to fit, finish and separate ship parts and to satisfy customer expectations.
- Satisfy all performance requirements as determined by supervisor, as well as all attendance guidelines as established by the Employee Handbook.
- Become fully familiar with VTC products and services, and the industry standards for the same
- Assume compliance with quality standards of the fit/finish functions procedures and carry out. Carry out fit and finish inspection of final products prior to shipment in line with order expectations, customer specifications and engineering documents
- Prepare necessary shipping guidelines to prevent shipping damage parts and the transformers
- Work with shipping supervisor to co-ordinate the loading and packaging operations
- Satisfy work performance requirements as determined by supervisor
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- High School Diploma with 5 years Manufacturing Experience
- Power Transformer Assembly experience
- Ability to work independently
- Good math, measurement and analytical skills
- Proficient organizational, oral/written and computer skills communication skills.
- Crane / forklift operation experience.
- Previous direct experience in heavy transformer Mfg environment.
- Thorough knowledge of respective VTC departmental operations.
- Two (2) years shipping experience in heavy Mfg environment.
Proficient knowledge of common carrier freight systems and applications.
How To Apply : Send resume to Mudassar_Mohsin@vatransformer.com