CLICK HERE FOR REP LOCATOR
CLICK HERE FOR REP LOCATOR
Georgia Transformer Corp.
Field Service Administrative Assistant
POSITION TITLE: Field Service Administrative Assistant
REPORTS TO: GTC Field Service Supervisor/Manager
This position is responsible for assuring that all on-site problems or questions regarding customer owned VTC products are addressed and resolved. Responsibilities include: addressing and resolving customer inquiries and complaints; documenting field service activities; coordinating the initiation, provision, and resolution of customer services by utilizing both commercial and in-house technical resources.
- Administrative functions: filing, data entry, report generation
- Use Field Service database
- Expedite and coordinate shipments, and confirm deliveries
- Support Field service with communications, shipping, documentations, scheduling, etc
- Assure compliance with quality standards and initiate and track implementation or corrective actions.
- Satisfy all work performance and attendance requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Accountability – Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Adaptability – Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
- Analytical Skills – Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Communication – Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken and written word.
- Ethical – Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
- Interpersonal – Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- Organized – Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Self-Motivated – Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of one’s ability using his or her own drive or initiative.
High School Diploma or GED
1 Year Customer Service Experience in a manufacturing environment
1 Year Scheduling and/or Coordinating
Preferred: Previous Field Service Coordination experience
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Windows, MS Office (Excel experience a Must)
Physical Abilities Lift /Carry
Stand F (Frequently) 11-20 lbs O (Occasionally)
Walk F (Frequently)
Sit C (Constantly)
Handling / Fingering F (Frequently)
Reach Outward O (Occasionally)
Reach Above Shoulder O (Occasionally)
Push / Pull
13-25 lbs O (Occasionally)
Other Physical Requirements
Vision (Near, Distance, Color, Peripheral, Depth Perception)
Sense of Sound (Conversational)
Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) (Safety glasses, ear plugs, safety shoes)
Interested candidates may apply by following the link https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/6083336.careers?ShowJob=453289436