CLICK HERE FOR REP LOCATOR
CLICK HERE FOR REP LOCATOR
Virginia – Georgia Transformer Corporation
C&I Sales Engineer
Virginia – Georgia Transformer Corporation, a leading distribution and power transformer manufacturer, has an immediate opening for a seasoned Sales Engineer for Construction & Industrial Market, who has a proven track-record of sales growth.
This position is accountable for achieving all sales goals for the assigned market, including generation of new inquiries, securing new orders and maintaining sales margins in accordance with the overall policies and objectives of the Company.
- Execute sales growth strategy for the C&I market
- Increase sales, profitability, hit rate, and market share and customer satisfaction, meeting all company’s goals and objectives
- Identify and penetrate new growing / emerging market segments
- Develop and strengthen all key accounts
- Utilizing all available channel partners and other resources, develop and maintain a robust inquiry pipeline that provides a foundation for future quote and booking activity. Track and analyze pipeline regularly and adjust methods to maximize inquiry to quote conversion
- Work with application engineers to prepare and deliver timely, high-quality, accurate, effective quotation to all customers
- Achieve order booking goal by continuously monitoring outstanding quotes and taking necessary actions (visits, pricing, etc.) to enhance hit rate while meeting budgeted profit and plant loading targets.
- Work with sales rep network to ensure achievement of their sales goals – inquiry generation and follow-up, support customer visits, product training, quote closure and bid feedback. Measure sales rep performance and train or upgrade reps as necessary to maximize their performance.
- Work with project managers to ensure open communication and timely resolution of issues that support company’s commercial goals. Provide guidance to the C&I project managers to maintain all projects stay on track, customers remained informed during the order execution to achieve high level of customer satisfaction.
- Facilitate negotiation activities of all major opportunities
- Provide and maintain timely, quality inputs to the quotation data system and customer management tools for the assigned market(s).
- Define and continuously maintain critical market intelligence from a market, customer and competitor view for the US C&I market
- Work with the marketing team to create compelling sales collateral that highlights the value propositions/differentiators
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in Engineering or equivalent technical field
- Minimum 3 years of technical sales experience, preferably in C&I market
- Strong knowledge/experience with medium / high voltage electrical equipment, preferably with medium voltage distribution, power transformers, field service transformer testing and commissioning services
- Experience in working with channel partners (manufacturer’s representatives, EPCs/contractors and distributors)
- Strong written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated track-record of growing assigned market segments year-over-year
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
Territory: Construction & Industrial Market in the US
Sales Engineer is expected to travel between 40-50% of the time. This position is ideally based in Roanoke, Virginia.
How to Apply: send resume to [email protected]